Monday, May 6, 2019

New in : The Pink Bucket Bag


I like to classify my current personal style as evolving and interesting. Somedays i wear pieces that make my mother cringe and other days, looks can and will be served. The one thing that stays consistent with my style is my love for unique pieces/ elements. whether its the accessory, a bag, a shoe etc. I’m always looking to add a standout piece to tie the whole look together. And thats where this new baby comes in. MEET the cutest bag in my ollection. this pink bucket from ILOVEMYMUSE. but you can call her TALA. Shop here
This bag INSTANTLY caught my eye when i first came across it on their instagram because its such a unique piece. The color and its shape is sure to have everyone asking you where you picked it up from. Plus it looks so good against almost every single outfit. i'v personally never seen anything like it before and the compliments haven't stopped rolling in. 

The brand itself currently carries a variety of unique bags. which is one of the reasons i wanted to introduce them to you. i feel like they've got something in there for everyone. if you're looking for a more subtle pick i'd say look at  their CELINE or CARRIE bags. and if you're craving a wildcard the TALA or their new ACRYLIC checkered bag is the way to go! they're definitely on my watch list for places to shop unique/one of a kind pieces gems. 
check out their full catalog HERE and pick up something for yourself or MOM! because mothers day is on the way. And mama could use a new purse. 

Till the next post, 
TTYL!




Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© favourajah. Design by FCD.