Tuesday, July 16, 2019

4 brands to look to for strappy shoes!



I remember being a little child person swearing on my MOMMAAA that you would NEVER catch me in anything peep toed or wasn’t a sneaker. But here we are, years later and I’m scrolling thru the Mango website and im planning on spending all my monies(she’s a smart spender) The strappy heel in its many forms - kitten to stiletto, block to geometric is the PERFECT addition to any outfit to instantly give you the effortless summer by the winery look.  A timeless piece hailing from the age of the slip dress and tie dyed shirt. 

I currently have 2 in my collection. This one from GVNTHELABEL which you can read about Here and this white one from Rubi shoes which you can shop Here ( they're on sale btw) So heres a quick list of brands i’ve been stalking ranging from local to international to help guide you in your shopping adventures. Till the next post— Shop responsibly chicas xoxo

1- BYFAR


2- MILLI LABEL



3- REFORMATION SHOES


4- TOPSHOP (instore for PH locals)



Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© favourajah. Design by FCD.